If users have questions or concerns regarding this statement, you should first contact Dance Club Online.com by mail:
Dance Club Online.com
P.O. Box 2291
Rockville, MD 20847
Information We Collect
Dance Club Online.com collects personally identifiable information ("PII") about you that you specifically and voluntarily provide. Please understand that before you may purchase any of the products and services available on our Site, you must provide some PII to us. PII includes information that can identify you as a specific individual, such as your full name, address, phone number, and e-mail address. Upon our request, you may also choose to voluntarily provide additional PII to us, such as your age, gender, marital status, hobby information, travel preferences, etc. Dance Club Online.com will use PII provided by you to create a profile about you in the Chat 7 Forum section of the site My Profile area of your member account (Forum). Lastly, we may gather PII through your voluntary agreement to (i) subscribe to our newslist and (ii) participate in surveys, polls, promotions, contests, and sweepstakes sponsored by us.
Dance Club Online.com collects PII in order to: (1) tailor your experience at our Site to your interests, (2) help us continually refine the Site and improve the services we offer, (3) provide you with information about promotions and offers through e-mail and on the Site that we believe will be of interest to you, (4) complete air, car, hotel, show ticket, and dance club reservations, and (5) allow us contact you for customer service, if necessary. PII that we may collect is described below:
- Membership information (Cat, Forum, Photo, & Search Engine). When you register to become a member of Dance Club Online.com, we ask you to choose a username and password, and we ask you to provide your e-mail address. We use this information to create your member account and will send you a "Welcome to Dance Club Online.com" e-mail to verify that the information you provided is correct and to provide explanatory information to you relating to our Site. Although you are required to register as a member of Dance Club Online.com in order to use selected website tools, and some PII is needed in order to process and fulfill the site information requests, many areas of Dance Club Online.com can be accessed without providing any PII.
- Promotions, Contests, and Sweepstakes Information. Dance Club Online.com may offer Site visitors and our members the chance to participate in promotions, contests, or sweepstakes; your participation is voluntary. Those individuals participating in such activities will be requested to provide PII, including their full name, e-mail address, and street address, which we would use to contact you in the event that you are a winner.
- Surveys and Polls. Dance Club Online.com may also request Site visitors and our members to participate in polls and surveys; your participation is voluntary. We will use information gathered through such polls and surveys to develop additional features, content, and promotions on the Site.
- Information collected when you contact Dance Club Online.com. When you contact Dance Club Online.com with a question, comment, suggestion, or request for assistance, you may be required to provide PII, such as your full name, username, e-mail address, and/or contact phone numbers. If you personally contact or send communications to Dance Club Online.com, authorized employees may update your member profile to reflect any new PII received from you.
Information that is Automatically Collected through "Cookies"
As with most other Web sites, when you visit Dance Club Online.com, we automatically assign you a "cookie" (a small, unique identifier text fil
When you access Registered Photo Galleries/member area (a feature that allows you to view hidden photos within our main gallery) or My Profile areas of the Dance Club Online.com or when you reserve or purchase travel, Dance Club Online.com requires you to sign in as a member. When you do so, we record your user name and the member account name in the cookie file. We may also record your password in this cookie file." Your username, password, and the full name on your Registered Photo Galleries account is stored in the cookie file as encrypted data;
Third Party Cookies
The ads appearing on this Web site are delivered to you by Amazon, Linkshare, and Befree, our Web advertising members. Information about your visits to this site, such as number of times you have viewed an ad (but not your name, address, or other personal in-formation), is used to serve ads to you.
In the course of serving advertisements to this site, our third-party advertiser may place or recognize a unique cookie on your browser.
Use of your Personal Information
Information collected on Dance Club Online.com may be used to:
- Create a Member Account. When you register to become a member of Dance Club Online.com, we use your information to create your member account.
- Send E-mail Notifications for Special Promotions. As a Dance Club Online.com member, we may send you e-mails about special promotions, contests, sweepstakes, hotel specials, or other travel opportunities on Dance Club Online.com and its marketing members. Please understand that typically our contests and special offers are conducted through online means, so a valid e-mail must be presented to participate. We only want you to receive e-mail regarding special promotions and offers that you want to receive. As such, all of our e-mail contains clear information telling you how to unsubscribe, and we intend to promptly honor all such requests.
- Respond to your Questions, Comments, or Suggestions. We will use your e-mail address or telephone number to respond when you submit a question, comment, or suggestion, or if you contact us to request our assistance.
- Improve the Quality of your Visit to our Site. We collect certain information based on your navigation of our Site in order to better understand and serve your needs and the needs of our customers in general. This data allows us to improve your ability to navigate the Site, to implement future design modifications of the Site, and to develop content that will be of interest to our members and Site visitors. We do not collect PII during your navigation of the Site unless you explicitly provide it.
- Illustrate to Advertisers the Demographics of our Site Visitors. We may collect and share aggregate information with advertisers regarding the demographics of visitors to our Site.
- Tell A Friend (Search Engine). If a user elects to use our referral service for informing a friend about our site, we ask them for the friend’s name and email address. We will automatically send the friend a one-time email inviting them to visit the site. We do not store this information, except for the sole purpose of sending this one-time email and tracking the success of our referral program.
Sharing your Personal Information
Dance Club Online.com does not sell or rent your PII to anyone. Dance Club Online.com will never share your PII with any party not affiliated with us without your express consent. Dance Club Online.com may share your PII in the following circumstances:
- Third Parties Engaged to Conduct Surveys, Promotions, or Sweepstakes. Dance Club Online.com may contract with a reputable third party to facilitate the distribution of survey, poll, promotion, contest, or sweepstakes programs. This information is protected by a confidentiality agreement and is to be used solely in connection with completing the project for which the third party was engaged. Upon completion of these projects, all information is returned to Dance Club Online.com.
- Other Web sites. There are several places throughout Dance Club Online.com that may link you to other Web sites that do not operate under Dance Club Online.com's information privacy practices, even though in some instances we may brand another site with our look and feel or frame its website with our own. When you click through to these Web sites, Dance Club Online.com's information privacy practices no longer apply. We recommend that you examine the privacy statements for all third-party Web sites to understand their procedures for collecting, using, and disclosing your PII.
Protecting your Personal Information
In order to safeguard the PII you have provided to us, Dance Club Online.com has instituted appropriate physical and electronic measures to keep information stored in our systems protected from unauthorized access. Our systems are configured with industry-standard firewalls, systems designed to prevent unauthorized access, and data encryption technologies. Most information you provide to Dance Club Online.com is transmitted using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology, a proven encryption system that will allow your browser to automatically encrypt data before sending it to us.
Of course, you are solely responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your password and any account information. Please be careful, responsible, and alert with this information, especially when you are online.
Updating your Personal Information
We want you to have control over your PII; we believe that it is especially important for you to have the ability to update and change your PII so that you can help us ensure that you receive information relating to the products or services purchased by you on our Site in a timely fashion. Accordingly, the My Profile area of Dance Club Online.com allows you to view and change your PII. You may update or correct user names, password, e-mail information, and contact information.
Contacting Dance Club Online.com
We intend to respond to all requests via e-mail, telephone, or in writing within 72 hours of our receipt of such request.